Bonjour is a French word meaning Hello.
The word is actually composed of two words: bon meaning "good" and jour meaning "day". There is also bonsoir (good evening) and bonne nuit (good night). *Thought this Big Sweet Pillow was perfect for our "Guest Room" for our Visitors. Next is to get "Bonsoir or Bonne nuit"... Goodnight. :)
The word is actually composed of two words: bon meaning "good" and jour meaning "day". There is also bonsoir (good evening) and bonne nuit (good night). *Thought this Big Sweet Pillow was perfect for our "Guest Room" for our Visitors. Next is to get "Bonsoir or Bonne nuit"... Goodnight. :)
Slowly & surely I have been working on our Guest Room/Suite to make it warm and inviting for those to come and visit us. Just do not want to make it crowded, yet elegant and simple at the same time.
Really LOVE this Big Black and White Fancy Pillow I found while out looking about. Just enough to bring out the little "black here and there I have in this room to tie it in all together and make it POP."
Found this Beautiful Black Decorative Mirror and this time I hung it to the wall for security. I really wanted a mirror here to make the room look bigger, to have a mirror in the bedroom and not just the Guest Bathroom is always a great decoration as functional at the same time.
I saw this "Oil Painted Picture" and couldn't pass it up. She is so classy and elegant, just perfect to look at and the right touch for this room. There was another picture of another lady I bought along with this one, I hung her up in our living room as she was more a "Renaissance look and an already feel to it there was perfect"
LOOKING BACK: This Armoire Mirror Door was used as a long decorative piece I had sitting on top of this little single dresser desk by itself. My mistake, I did not have it attached to the wall securely enough. So, there was an accident and the Mirror fell forward and broke. (Which brought me to buy the new black mirror mentioned and shown above)
I even had the funnest time picking out this "decorative handle" for this Armoire-Door when I did back then.
This is the next idea I came up with in the meantime to replace the Mirrored Look. I inserted a poster of Audrey Hepburn in its' "Frame" where the "Beveled Mirror" use to be. I haven't been too crazy about this new look or piece.
So, recently after reading my SIL Blog and saw her fantastic creative idea she had done with a great find of hers. Instantly I fell in love and got in touch with her to let her know what I then was thinking and thanks to her... can you guess? Yep, going to get some "Chalk Board Paint" to create on this lovely "Armoire-Door" to add a bit of functional flair, write messages to my guests or give it to my daughter Mila to play with... surely it will come in handy at the same time as Decorative and again, functional to use.
So, recently after reading my SIL Blog and saw her fantastic creative idea she had done with a great find of hers. Instantly I fell in love and got in touch with her to let her know what I then was thinking and thanks to her... can you guess? Yep, going to get some "Chalk Board Paint" to create on this lovely "Armoire-Door" to add a bit of functional flair, write messages to my guests or give it to my daughter Mila to play with... surely it will come in handy at the same time as Decorative and again, functional to use.
After all, it's a Noble, Bright, Pure and Lovely Thought To Think ON -
It's count down the days for us until my mom and nephew will be arriving again here for a visit on March 10TH for Our 12TH Year Anniversary being Married and my husband's birthday. This will be her second year out here during this time to make sure my husband I have time away and 'refresh ourselves' for our young kiddos when we return. And then, more to 'NO or Less Alone-Time' after she goes back home. One of the downfalls of not living close to family as I did all my life before moving out of state.
I am incredibly blessed by my mom visiting us to allow us to enjoy ourselves during our Anniversary. And, the kids get to see their Grandma and uncle Zachary. I Can't Wait
to see them again...
Pictures coming soon of the New "Chalk Board" LOOK
of My Armoire-Door.
Looks great! I hope someday we get to see it "in person" - and so glad to hear that your mom is able to visit again. Enjoy her, and your special day with your hubby! Love ya!
ReplyDelete