Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Birthday Wishes From Afar...


My Sista... (SIL) is having a Birthday TODAY, 
(if you know Mica from The Child's Paper, please go wish her a very happy birthday.)

By The Way Mica, "if you are reading this POST... your little Angel Niece (Little Miss Mila) LOVED, I mean LOVED your music on your BLOG. So much, I had to add some of her Favorite Tunes she danced to while I was on your blog." LOL...!!

Today I thought it would be a Perfect Time to pull out the fancy dresses, decorations, china, tea cups and just have a FUN VIRTUAL POST to Celebrate my sis, her DAY along with HER in California from TEXAS. 


Here we all are,  Shawny, Mica and Me celebrating all together since my other sister, (SIL; Shawny) had her Birthday less then two Weeks ago...

So Here I AM... 

Drinking Some Tea and Toasting a sweet Birthday Wish in honor of my sweet dear sister as I sooo wish I could be there to give her a GREAT BIG HUG!!!


I thought of her when I saw this and know she would appreciate this picture of this adorable 'tea cup' elegant, unique as it is "Clearly Red"...

And we all know, how much she LOVES RED!!!  
Now, to go on a hunt for THIS Tea cup for REALS...LOL!!! I have to admit, I love it too...


 But, "IF I was There with her... I would certainly sit with both my Sister's (Shawny and Mica) and have the best time spending the day with them..."

OK, STOP DROOLING OVER THE CUPCAKES...

We would most definitely bake a bunch of Cup Cakes in the Kitchen and make a MESS just having a 
Good' ole Time goofing off, talking, laughing, being silly and enjoying the Day just all being TOGETHER...

"FAST FORWARD" to the future... 
and here we all are sitting at a Table enjoying Birthdays and having a Grand' ole Time in the Years To FOLLOW...   I thought this was "SO HILARIOUS!!!"

Ummm, Maybe not so FAST to the Future PLEASE... I would rather think of TODAY as "young whipper-snappers" still...!!! (laughing out loud) Or at least Dream we were (little girls) which we are at HEART...


HERE WE ARE AGAIN... 
Much, Much Better!!

Can you Tell who is who in this picture?? Just look at the Shoes... I love to be Barefoot, so you can guess who is ME!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SISTER! 
I so Wish I could all be Closer to you to Celebrate your Day!!



Dear sister
Though special times 
like birthdays 
seem the nicest ones by far 
to tell you very lovingly 
how wonderful you are 
You surely know 
you're loved a lot 
each day the whole year through 
And are always wished 
the special things 
that mean the most to you. 
Happy Birthday
*

8 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your sister...Nice one...I am visiting from Rednesday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR blogger ate my post. Ok, again I will start..I can't believe that Mica is your sil. I love that girl, she is such a blessing to my heart. Such a small world. I shared in the last comment that I wiped up the drool off my face before starting to comment, LOL. Loved the last pic. Just glorious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sister...You are so sweet to do this post for little ole me. I do appericiate it so much. Just recently had a lovely morning making birthday waffles with my kids...It was just the three of us since Tony is at school. I will be making cupcakes for tonight...wish ya could be here to bake em and eat em with us. I am having friends over for Latvian Meatball Soup before our Bible Study small group. It is thus far a very nice day. Tony left me a sweet card out this morn...so when I came downstairs there it was. Sweet! The pics. here are cute. I loved and laughed at the old ladies that is too funny. Give the kids hugs for me...I am so thrilled Mila has good taste in music. I love it too...I guess that's why I put it on my blog tee hee. Thanks again Nene for the wishes and the post just for me....Have a great day. I will drink a cup of tea and have a cupcake for you in spirit.Hugs XOXO Mica

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your virtual party is so much fun! Hope she had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful birthday tribute to your SIL Mica! I'm crazy about her blog, she is such a talented gal, and you can just tell that she is a great Mom too!
    Happy REDnesday,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a sweet post for your sister, I hope she had a wonderful birthday, I just loved all of your pictures too.... I wanted to thank you for your precious comments on my last post about my sweet Star, they meant so much to me, it's so wonderful to have such a dear friend as yourself your words really helped me thru a sad time! Hope you have a wonderful and blessed weekend!
    hugs~~~ Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have such a big heart! And a wonderful family! Thanks for including us in the festivities!

    ReplyDelete
  8. awww... cute! Especially the old ladies pic!

    ReplyDelete

I would like you to know how much I appreciate your visit here. May your day be blessed. This is the day which the Lord has brought about; we will rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...