Footprints
Also Known As "I Had a Dream"
One night I dreamed a dream.
I was walking along the beach with my Lord. Across the dark sky flashed scenes from my life. For each scene, I noticed two sets of footprints in the sand, one belonging to me and one to my Lord.
When the last scene of my life shot before me I looked back at the footprints in the sand. There was only one set of footprints. I realized that this was at the lowest and saddest times of my life. This always bothered me and I questioned the Lord about my dilemma.
"Lord, You told me when I decided to follow You, You would walk and talk with me all the way. But I'm aware that during the most troublesome times of my life there is only one set of footprints. I just don't understand why, when I need You most, You leave me."
He whispered, "My precious child, I love you and will never leave you, never, ever, during your trials and testings. When you saw only one set of footprints, It was then that I carried you."
"Because of Christ & his love who carries me through the biggest trials and tragedies in my life, I am able to rejoice in deliverance from the burden of my pain." Personally, I am so incredibly thankful for God's Grace and Mercy. The Power of His Love! When I feel Jesus and his arms carry me the most is when it truly IS the most difficult and darkest times in life. It is when those nasty, hurtful and disastrous storms face me even when I do not wish to face it. "HE REALLY DOES STEP IN THE MOST IN THOSE TIMES! I believe those are his Favorite times to Step in for us!! It's because HE receives all the Glory for pulling us through dark times. We also grow, and come out stronger by his Faithfulness! Which happens to be that light, that beautiful magnificent rainbow at the end of our storm. The very promise, he kept close to us and leaving a new and renewed HOPE for our FUTURE!! Amen.
with our own eyes the footprints behind us, just how much we were carried by him all along..."
He gives power to the faint and weary, and to him who has no might He increases strength [causing it to multiply and making it to abound].
Even youths shall faint and be weary, and [selected] young men shall feebly stumble and fall exhausted;
But those who wait for the Lord [who expect, look for, and hope in Him] shall change and renew their strength and power; they shall lift their wings and mount up [close to God] as eagles [mount up to the sun]; they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint or become tired.
Isaiah 40:28-31
A Warriors Journey
by; Nene

Thank you for this my sweet dear cousin. You bless my life, and your obedient, unselfish heart is inspiring.
ReplyDelete